Gulf Coolant XLL is an Extended Life concentrate based on Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) and specially
designed corrosion inhibitors to provide protection against frost and corrosion. It is mixed with 50% of water
for using as cooling and heat transfer fluid in internal combustion engines. It is free from potentially harmful
additives such as nitrites, amines, borate and phosphates and hence it contributes to a safer environment. It
is neutral towards gaskets, hoses and provides good resistance against foam.
Features & Benefits
- It is extended life coolant based on virtually non depleting synergistic combination of corrosion
- It is having high boiling point which decreases the risk of overheating of Antifreeze.
- It has as improved hard water stability as it does not contain silicates and other mineral salts.
- It is compatible with elastomers used by most of the European OEMs.
- It prevents formation of deposits and scale on the surfaces and also compatible with other MEG
- It is suitable for mixed fleet
- It is recommended for use in cooling systems of all types of liquid cooled hi-tech automotive
engines where such types of coolants are used. (Please refer OEM manual for recommended
- It is particularly recommended where high temperature aluminum protection is important.